Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jay-Z is certified 'Not Hood'


A couple of weeks ago, Jay-Z agreed to change his last name to Knowles-Carter. I want to ask Hov what he's thinking right now because I can already hear the 50 Cent's dis track in the works.

Dear Mr. Knowles,

Like for real, playboy, that's how you feel right now? Just gonna take your girl's last name like that? Gonna go from self-proclaimed Greatest Rapper (alive) to Mr. Knowles? Word, son? Just not gonna care anymore? That's no good, Sean Knowles-Carter, no good at all.

Sincerely,
The Hood

P.S. Hov, I want to thank you, too. Because if someone as ungodly unattractive as you can get a girl like Beyonce then that means women like her are within reach for average joes like us who aren't as hideous.

But to be honest, if I were in his position and Beyonce was my girl, I would change my last name to Knowles before you could say "Can you pay my bills? Can you pay telephone bills? Can you pay my automobills". But she's not so there we go.

I also want to congratulate Beyonce:

Dear Beyonce, Your swag is so crazy right now. Not only do you have Kanye West making little white girls named Taylor cry in your name but you've got the titan of rap, Jay-Z, to hyphenate his last name to include yours. Not only that but you also made him put Carter second. I respect your hustle, Beyonce, you've got to keep the Knowles name alive at all costs.

Love,

The Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment